UI Designer (Contract) - Seattle, WA
At WiserCare, we make software to help patients and their doctors work together to better understand each patient's individual preferences and treatment options that are most aligned with what they care about. Learn more at http://www.wisercare.com
We are looking for an experienced designer or design firm to work with our small collaborative team. Do you love to design interfaces that customers love? Can you collaborate with engineers help to implement your designs? If so, send your resume or company profile with a cover letter to email@example.com (please include a link to your portfolio).
For this project we are looking for a designer to help us establish a design direction for our customer facing web application including:
- Common Elements, such as Navigation, Progress Bars
- Templates for customer interaction pages
If we work well together, additional projects could include:
- Unique mobile platform design
- More detailed templates
- Client specific designs
Why you may want to work with us:
- We are a team that works at a sustainable pace and will support you working that way too
- You will know that your work will make a positive difference in the lives of patients and doctors
- Two or more years professional UI design experience
- Experience working directly with engineering and product teams, keeping UX in mind
- Understanding of an older, less tech savvy audience
- Seattle area preferred
If you are driven to make a difference and are looking to work with a creative, flexible, and progressive team, then working with our team at WiserCare may be right for you. Just a reminder, this is a contract job and not a full-time position.
We are committed to building a diverse team and strongly encourage applications from candidates who are underrepresented in this field. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for this contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Interested or want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Various roles and positions
If you are driven to make a difference and are looking to work in a creative, flexible, progressive and intellectual startup environment, then WiserCare may be right for you. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Interested or want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com.